Mr. Brian Rucinski
Dear T.F. North Community,
The school year is off to a great start, and I’d like to share a few updates and important dates. First and foremost, I want to thank all parents for partnering with us as we prepare our children for life after high school.
The first quarter will be coming to a close soon (October 18th), so please continue to use Tyler to track the grades of your child. If you have questions regarding your child, please do not hesitate to contact their teacher, guidance counselor, or an administrator.
We will have our fall Parent Teacher Conference on Thursday, October 10th. It is an open house format where you can meet with your child’s teachers from 2:00 to 4:30 PM or 6:00 to 8:00 PM. This is a great chance to get to know the teachers and have a personal conversation regarding your child’s progress.
Also, please make sure to join us for our homecoming festivities during the first week of October with the parade on October 3rd, football game on October 4th, and the school dance on October 5th. GO METEORS!!
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need the following information for both the Parent(s) and the Student
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2015 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
- 1:30-2:00 Illinois State University admissions presentation
- 2:00-3:30 On-site Admissions Workshop
Introduces the theory & practice of:
- the theory and practice of video game design and programming
- survey game development in the area of computer graphics
- human computer interaction
- game engines and
- artificial intelligence
Students will become skilled at game development by exploring the process of importing characters to scripting to audio to animation.
Free course. Seating is limited. Registration is required.
More details attached.