College Visits & Tours
Requirements for visits:
1. Student must qualify for admissions criteria at that specific university.
2. Student must sign up for a visit 48 hours prior to the session time.
3. Student can sign up for a maximum of five visits per semester.
4. Notification will be sent to student if selected to participate through Remind text alerts or school email.
5. Freshmen and Sophomores will only be selected if the college visit occurs during the student's lunch.
COLLEGE VISITS CALENDAR
College representatives come to meet with North students on a regular basis. Representatives either set up displays in the Cafeteria during lunches or provide more personal, small-group presentations in the LRC Conference Room. Those that take place in the LRC Conference Room require that students sign up in Guidance in order to receive a pass out of their lunch period.
Students should be tuned in to the calendar on this page, the daily announcements, presentations provided to juniors and seniors by the Guidance Department, the paper calendar posted in the Guidance Office, as well as be in touch with their Guidance Counselors for details. For more information on upcoming college visits, please contact Mrs. Allison Braasch.
Mrs. Allison Braasch / Phone: (708) 585-1018 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juniors and seniors in good academic standing are welcome to attend the various college tours that are scheduled throughout the school year. Students must complete the application for the Educational Talent Search to attend the tours. Packets are available in the Guidance Office. For college tours, please contact Mrs. Angela Shama.
Mrs. Angela Shama / Phone: (708) 585-1021 / Email: email@example.com