District 215 Student Email Accounts
Your student email address begins with the letter N plus your school ID number and is followed by @students.tfd215.org.
Your password is your birth date (made up of only six numbers), formatted like this – mmddyy - with a preceding 0 for single digits.
Example: a student with a birth date of May 2, 2005 would have a password of 050205.
Click on the following link to enter your Student Portal. Find & click the email icon. You will be able to come back to this page and see the above instructions.
How to attach a document, PowerPoint, or other file to email to someone:
- First you must SAVE the item you wish to send.
- While logged in to your school email, click New Message (toward top left of your screen).
- Click Attach (red oval below) or the tiny paper clip.
- Click Browse this computer.
- Go find the item where you saved it (from step 1).
- On the To: line (purple oval below), type in the email address of the person to whom you wish to send the email.
- On the Add a subject line (green oval below) type the topic of the email so the recipient has a general idea of what the email is about.
- In the message field (blue box below), type any additional information that you want included in the message.
- Click Send (black circle below).