Creating a College Board Account
All current juniors that do not already have a College Board account will need to create one to view SAT scores, send scores to colleges and scholarships, and register to retake the exam if needed. If you already have an account, simply sign in to view and send scores. Score send fee waivers are available to qualifying students by emailing your counselor.
Click here for a you tube video with instructions for creating a College Board account.
Below are a few tips for setting up your account.
- Make sure the name on your College Board account exactly matches the name you bubbled in on your answer sheet.
- Select Thornton Fractional South as the school you attend.
- DOB must be entered accurately.
- Use a personal email when creating your account.
- Write down your username and password.
Do NOT create a second account if your scores don’t appear. Call College Board Customer Service at 866-630-9305 for assistance with linking scores to your account.