Paper is a secure, online tutoring service that provides students with unlimited, 24/7 academic support. Whether they’re stuck on homework, studying for a test, or need someone to read and make suggestions to their essays, there will always be experts available online to assist students in over 200 subjects and more than 4 languages.
Paper tutors have been specially trained to conduct expert, academic support in a secure, chat-based platform. With a commitment to helping students learn, they’ll never give students answers, but rather interact with them in an encouraging tone to lead them forward.
This is a free service that we’re providing, so students are encouraged to use it as much as they need, whenever they need. Our teachers also have accounts and will be able to review all student activity to see what they’re working on and provide more targeted instruction as needed.
Students can access Paper via the MyApps portal on their Chromebooks and sign in with Google.
- What can students get assistance with?
- Homework help, writing feedback, or study support in any subject/class offered at District 228.
- Where can the student access Paper?
- Students can find the Paper app on their iPad or via your school’s website under “For Students.”
- How long does it typically take for a student to get connected to a tutor?
- Roughly 30 seconds.
- Are Paper tutors teachers?
- Yes, paper tutors are either trained educators or college students.
- When can a student use Paper?
- Anytime. Paper is available 24/7.