Student Social/Emotional Support Request
We recognize that at times you or someone you know may need support dealing with various issues, especially during times like these. If you are experiencing school, home or personal problems that you would like to discuss, the Support Request form has been created as your “virtual pass” to request support from staff members in the Guidance Office.
Click here for access to the Request form.
General Group Sessions at TF South
While we are remote, the Deans and PPS Offices will host a series of informational chats that are available for our students on variety of topics. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Who can attend?
- Open to ALL TF South students
- What’s going to be discussed?
- “Hello. How are you? It’s great to see you!”
- A Q & A between students and members of the Deans Office & Guidance Office.
- When is it?
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Session 1: 2:00 p.m. to 2:25 p.m.
- Session 2: 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- How do I participate?
- Click here to complete the Google Form. You will receive a Zoom Conference link by 12 p.m. of the day you registered.
Are you looking for other ways to manage anxiety and stress? Visit Ms. Zachary's Wellness Website for resources.