New Enrollment is Defined as:
- Student was enrolled in a high school (19-20 school year) outside of the defined District 215 boundaries
- Student was enrolled in a high school (19–20 school year) outside of the State of Illinois
- Student was not enrolled at Heritage JRHS or Memorial JRHS last school year. Student received 8th grade diploma
Click here for enrollment requirements.
If you have ALL of the required documents please fill out the Student Data Form. Once completed, save and upload the finished form along with the following:
- All required residency documents as stated in the Enrollment Requirements
- Student’s birth certificate
- Physical/shots on an Illinois state physical form
- Records from the former school – transcript, ISBE form
- If incoming freshmen coming from a junior high – 8th grade diploma and last report card
- IEP or 504 – if applicable
- Court documents (custody, legal guardianship, 906 form) – if applicable
Please send documents to TFSEnrollment@tfd215.org.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Registrar.
Ms. Carmen Mureiko
TF South Registrar