Daily Schedule of Class Periods for REMOTE LEARNING
- Period 0 - 7:40 – 8:20 am
- Period 1 - 8:25 – 9:05 am
- Period 2 - 9:10 – 9:55 am
- Period 3 - 10:00 – 10:40 am P
- Period 4 - 10:45 – 11:25 am
- Period 5 - 11:30 – 12:10 pm
- Period 6 - 12:15 – 12:55 pm
- Period 7 - 1:00 – 1:40 pm
From 2:00-3:15 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, teachers and other staff are available to answer questions and provide additional supports. You can email them or schedule virtual meetings with them in advance.
We will not follow our traditional bell schedule through Zoom on Wednesdays, instead giving teachers the flexibility to reach out to specific students in need of support either one-on-one or in groups.
Students will be contacted by teachers on Monday afternoon each week with their assigned Wednesday Zoom meeting time between the hours of 9:05 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Students not assigned to meet with a teacher on Wednesday are to use the time to work independently on previously assigned work as no new work will be assigned. Social-emotional support groups will be available on Wednesdays via our PPS and Deans Offices.