Do you need an overview of what's going on? Check out the Senior Fall Presentation here.
Important Links and Documents
- Documents needed to complete the FAFSA (English)
- Documents needed to complete the FAFSA (Spanish)
- How to get your FSA ID
The Financial Aid Process - overview document
Letter of Recommendation Request - printable form teachers
ISAC College Q&A Text Service is for students to use to get their questions about college planning and financial aid answered via text message, and receive important information about college planning events and deadlines. To use the service, simply text your first and last name to 708-252-3890 or for services in Spanish Servicio en español: (773) 823-0570.
Hey seniors! Do you want a free T-Shirt or two? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Send ALL of your college/trade school acceptance letters, to Mrs. DeGrauwe in the Guidance office at email@example.com
- Send your signed contract for the military to Mrs. DeGrauwe in the Guidance office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send ALL of your scholarship letters to Mrs. DeGrauwe in the Guidance office at email@example.com
It’s as easy as that! Remember, when you send in an acceptance letter or a military contract you get one shirt. When you send in a scholarship letter, you get a second shirt! So send those letters in and get 2 free shirts! When you send your letters in, Mrs. DeGrauwe will let you know how to get your t-shirt!