Thursday, October 5th
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 5th in which two opportunities will be available to parents/guardians to speak with T.F. Center staff.
Session 1 – Virtual (Zoom) - 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parents / guardians will login into their PowerSchool Parent Portal account to schedule 5-minute sessions with each teacher via Zoom. Please see attached document for detailed instructions and to begin scheduling sessions that are convenient for you.
- You will receive an email with all your scheduled appointments for your convenience during the afternoon session of conferences.
- Please note, registration for Parent-Teacher Conferences will open Monday, September 25th at 8:00 a.m. and closes Wednesday, October 4th at 3:00 p.m.
- Please click here to review tutorial guide to register for virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Session 2 – In-Person – 5:45 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Parents / guardians will arrive on campus and enter through door N-2 for the CAT for students of both buildings. Upon entering you will receive a 6-week progress report for your student and directed into the meeting area.
- You will meet and converse with teachers on a first come, first serve basis.
- There are no appointments necessary for Session 2.
We look forward to seeing you either virtually or on campus! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .