Board of Education
In 2020, Board Meetings will be held on the 4th Tuesday of the Month at 6:00 P.M. and Committee of the Whole Meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. Both meetings are held at the Center for Academics and Technology which is located at 1605 Wentworth Calumet City, IL 60409.
*Please see meeting notices for meeting details as meetings may be held virtually due to COVID-19. In the event of a virtual meeting, the link to join is provided to the public on the website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Public comment can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "public comment" by noon on the day of the meeting.
School Board Election Information
- Illinois State Board of Elections Website
- 2021 Candidates Guide
- Illinois Candidates Portal
- Illinois State Board of Elections Video on Running for Office
- Illinois Association of School Boards Info. for Candidates
- Illinois Association of School Boards Key Dates for Candidates
- 2021 Election & Campaign Finance Calendar