Message to the Community
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year here at TF South!
Some information you may have missed over the summer:
- If you have an incoming Freshman student, we have put together a list of school supplies to help be prepared on the first day and to take advantage of the many back-to-school sales that happen over the summer. View the Freshman School Supply list here.
- TF South requires summer reading of all students. Students will be assessed on their reading selection before the Labor Day holiday. Visit our Required Reading page for complete details on book choices.
- Students enrolled in Honors or AP courses for the 2017-2018 year often have summer coursework to complete before the first day of school. It can also be viewed on the Required Reading page.
- Mathematics shouldn't take a back seat on your summer road trips! To be ready for August, check out the Math Summer Coursework we suggest to be sure everyone is ready to learn when school resumes.
- Any child entering 12th grade shall show proof of having received two doses of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine prior to entering the 12th grade. The minimum intervals for administration are as follows: The first dose must be received on or after the 10th birthday; the second dose at least eight weeks after the first dose. Only one dose is required if the first dose was received at 16 years of age or older.
- If you haven’t done so already, please download the District 215 app to receive event reminders and updates.
The faculty and staff of TF South can't wait to make 2017-2018 a successful year for ALL students!