For a child seeking admission to the schools of District 215, the parent or court-approved guardian must meet/provide the following requirements:
1. RESIDENCY: You must provide one item from Category I and two items from Category II. Each item must be current and reflect the address of the property:
*If registrant is living with another household, the homeowner must provide one item from Category I and two items from Category II. The registrant must also provide two items from Category II.
THE ABOVE LIST IS SCHOOL BOARD APPROVED AND REQUIRED ITEMS ARE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
2. ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Certified copy of student's birth certificate - NO HOSPITAL OR XEROX COPIES ACCEPTED.
3. PROOF OF CURRENT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION WITH IMMUNIZATIONS AND DOCTOR'S SIGNATURE.
Starting in fall 2013, all students in grades 6 through 12 will be required by Illinois state law to show proof they received the Tdap (combined tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis) shot. The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) issued this new requirement in response to an increase in pertussis, also known as whooping cough, among adults and children in our area.
If your child has not already received the Tdap shot, he or she will be required to have it updated before August 1, 2013.
4. PROOF OF CUSTODY
5. ISBE 33-78 (State of Illinois Student Transfer) if transferring from another Illinois PUBLIC school. If transferring from a public school out-of-state or a parochial school, you will need withdrawal papers stating proof that the student is in good standing.
6. GRADES IN PROGRESS - If transferring after the 10th day of a semester.
7. UNOFFICIAL COPY OF TRANSCRIPT
If the student is enrolling in August as a freshman, they will need their 8th GRADE DIPLOMA AND EXPLORE SCORES showing their promotion to the 9th grade.
8. I.E.P. is needed if student receives special education services.
Please click on the link below and register today.
Should you have any questions or would like to make an appointment for registration, please contact: Mrs. Carmen Mureiko, Registrar (708) 585-2018 Fax (708) 585-2130
Carmen Mureiko - Registrar
District 215 maintains a Residency Hotline which may be contacted 24 hours a day. Parents and community members are encouraged to contact this hotline if they suspect someone is attending district schools as a non-resident. All hotline tips should include detailed information that will be investigated confidentally.