Dear District 215 Community Members,
On behalf of the Board of Education and staff at Thornton Fractional Township High School District 215, I am extremely happy to welcome you to the 2017-18 school year! The start of a new school year is always an exciting time, not only for students, but also for families and staff members. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order for our students to be successful they need support from the home and school. We ask that you guide and support us in helping your child’s education by ensuring that he/she:
- attends school daily and arrives on time eager to learn.
- reads daily to further develop his/her literacy skills.
- shares experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- completes homework assignments and spends time studying every night.
- informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
- knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
I feel a renewed sense of excitement for the start of the 2017-18 school year based on the strong partnership that we will develop. Our school district excels due to the collective effort and commitment from all stakeholders. I look forward to the work we will accomplish this year!
As always, I thank you for your continued support.
Dr. Creg E. Williams, Ed.D.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter here.