TF South's cafeteria is open from 3rd period through 6th period. Students spend a full 55 minute lunch break in the new, expanded dining hall. The cafe seats over 600 students and has many new amenities.
- Entree of the day - $3.25 (extra entrees are $3.00 each)
- Soup bowl with breadstick - $3.25
- Soup in a breadbowl - $5.25
- Salad bar - $3.25
- Side of soup - $1.25
- Side salad - $1.25
- Cookies - $1.50
- Smoothies - small $1.00; large $2.00
- All meal options include milk (chocolate, strawberry, or white) and fruit
Breakfast is served in the Grand Lobby from 7:45 to 8:15. The cost is $2.00.
There are 20 computers available for students to use during their lunch hour. Students can get a pass from their teacher to use the computer for typing, internet access, or printing. There is also a lending library in the new section of the cafe. Students can borrow a book on the honor system and return it whenever they finish.