To get started with your classes on Monday, August 17, you should check your school email for meeting links to all of your classes!
Your email and password are your key to your online learning resources within the District 215 Application Portal. Be sure to keep them somewhere where you can easily find them. You will need them every day.
Go to the email link: https://outlook.com/ and click "Sign In."
Your student email address begins with the letter S plus your school ID number and is followed by @students.tfd215.org.
Your password is your birth date (made up of only six numbers), formatted like this – mmddyy - with a preceding 0 for single digits.
Example: a student with a birth date of May 2, 2005 would have a password of 050205.
District 215 Application Portal:
This is your home base to access many digital resources for your classes.
Use the link above to be taken to the District 215 Application Portal. You will need to use your email address and password from above to login to the portal.
Here some of the apps that you will find in the portal:
- Student Email: Check your email for information from your teachers and others in your building. You can add email to your mobile device with the Outlook App.
- Microsoft Teams: Teachers may use Teams as a learning platform to provide assignments, quizzes, & communication. Your teacher will tell you if they are using Teams.
- Google Classroom: Teachers may use Classroom as a learning platform to provide assignments, quizzes, & communication. Your teacher will tell you if they are using Classroom.
- APEX Learning: Some of your classes may use APEX. This resource can provide information for your class, almost like a digital textbook. Your teacher will tell you if you are using APEX.
- SAVVAS EasyBridge: SAVVAS EasyBridge provides you access to electronic textbooks from Pearson. If your class has a supported book you will find it here. Your teacher will let you know if you should use this.
Live Video Instruction:
Your classes will include live instruction by your teacher. All live classes will be conducted using Zoom. You won’t need to login to Zoom; each teacher will provide you a link to each of your classes. So if you have six classes, you will receive six links to save and access each day. Be on the lookout in your Student Email!
If you need assistance with accessing these resources, please e-mail email@example.com. Support is available between 8AM and 3:30PM on school days.
We recognize that at times you or someone you know may need support dealing with various issues, especially during times like these. If you are experiencing school, home or personal problems that you would like to discuss, the Self-Referral form has been created as your “virtual pass” to request support from staff members in the Guidance Office.
Click here for access to the Self-Referral form.
General Group Sessions at TF South
While we are remote, the Deans and PPS Offices will host a series of informational chats that are available for our students on variety of topics. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Who can attend?
- Open to ALL TF South students
- What’s going to be discussed?
- “Hello. How are you? It’s great to see you!”
- A Q & A between students and members of the Deans Office & Guidance Office.
- When is it?
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Session 1: 2:00 p.m. to 2:25 p.m.
- Session 2: 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- How do I participate?
- Click here to complete the Google Form. You will receive a Zoom Conference link by 12 p.m. of the day you registered.