AP Chemistry Summer Work
AP Summer Work (2018-2019):
- Memorize the Polyatomic ion list and metal ions: Free app, Formula lite is fun help. We will have a test the first day of school.
- You will need a graphing calculator. TI83 is great!
- Join my Remind:
- Text the message @cdg3ghk to the number 81010.
- If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @cdg3ghk to (858) 997-1985.
We will have a test the second day of school over the following concepts which are a review from your first chemistry course: (there is a review packet posted on Moodle for you to use to review)
- Sig Figs
- Dimensional Analysis
- Classification of Matter
- History of the Atom
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic table and trends
- Naming Ionic compounds, covalent compounds and acids
- Average Atomic Mass
- Mole conversions
- Percentage Composition
- Empirical Formula
- Balancing Chemical Equations and types of reactions
- If you are having difficulty with any of the concepts, you may watch the following videos to try to refresh your memory or go on my Moodle page and look at the other resources available.
- My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org