The mission of the Freshmen Campus is to provide a rigorous and relevant learning environment while molding and supporting students to develop meaningful habits enabling them to excel academically as well as becoming life-long learners who will contribute to their community.
Dear Parents & Guardians:
Let us be the first to welcome you to the TF North Community and specifically the Freshman House. The Freshman House was designed to promote learning in a smaller, more structured setting for the freshmen at TF North High School.
The administrators, along with selectively chosen, dedicated teachers, wanted to ensure that your child gets off to a great start in what will be their most critical year of high school. The teachers in the Freshman House have countless hours of experience and training working with freshmen, and they want to partner with the parents to ensure their child's success.
This is an exciting time, not only for the students but hopefully the parents too, as we introduce a lot of new and exciting programs geared strictly for the freshmen students and parents. While there are many new things about the Freshman House, we still hold true to the TF North tradition of "hardworking, caring, responsible and respectful."
Thank you and remember "This is our House".
The TF North Freshman House Team
- To develop a support network for students.
- To help students develop organizational skills.
- To build a foundation in core courses that will ensure their success in future courses.
- To provide fundamental skills and experiences on which to build life-long learning.
- To foster successful transition into secondary education and beyond through support programs (i.e. mentoring, Freshmen Seminar).
- To work collaboratively with parents to ensure student success (i.e. Algebra for parents, bring your parent to school day, Freshmen for a Day, etc.).
- To create an exciting learning environment that promotes intellectual curiosity and growth.
- To foster self-motivation, self-awareness, and self-discipline.
- To build positive relationships based on mutual respect for individual differences and appreciation for diversity (with staff and peers).
- To help each student strive for excellence and instill a desire to reach their maximum potential.
- To expose students to different career paths that they might not otherwise be exposed to.
Office, Room 218
Phone: (708) 585-1046
English and Reading
Ms. Sherri Murawski
Ms. Christin Passarelli
Mrs. Jacqueline Margraff-Spilde
Phone: (708) 585-1093
Mr. Shaun Posley
Mr. Christopher Russo
Ms. Tyana Roth
Ms. Thomasina Torres
Phone: (708) 585-1035
Mr. David Hamilton
Phone: (708) 585-1117
Mrs. Lisa Boersma
Mr. Greg McCune
Ms. LaTisha Cole
Mrs. Meghan Csoke
Ms. Michelle Jones
Mr. Matthew Petitti
Mr. Richard Tarka
Mrs. Karen Lake
Mrs. Kelly Mundy
Ms. Jennifer Ramos