Girls Badminton 2015
Rules and Regulations or Things You Should Know
- Cell Phones ... Turn OFF at Practice - Allowed on Bus Trips
- Tardies ... Tardies are recorded - Excessive unexcused Tardies can lead to disciplinary actions to be determined by the coaches and captains.
- Attendance ... Attendance is taken everyday - Excessive absenteeism can lead to disciplinary actions to be determined by the coaches and captains. Advance notice should be given to coaches. Club ‘anything' does NOT rule Badminton. Job/Work schedules must be worked out in advance with employer.
- Music ... No foul/inappropriate language allowed - 1 WARNING
- Grades ... Maintain ‘B' average. Team Goal: IHSA Achievement Award 2015
- Equipment ... Treat equipment with TLC ! (Tender Loving Care)
- Respect - Language - Honesty ... Nuff Said !
- Bus Behavior ... Abuse it - Lose it !
- Injuries ... Report ALL injuries to your coaches
** Special Coaches Request: Win or Lose - your actions and demeanor should be the same after a match. If someone can view your behavior, after a match, and tell if you won or lost, you have broken the ‘special request'. Tears with a sad face or excessive joy can be done privately. Don't forget to get back up after losing and to come back down after winning.
"I'll let the racket do the talking." John McEnroe
"Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost." Martina Navratilova
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford
Printable Rule Sheet