We would like to invite the Calumet City community to donate their time to our great school in a variety of capacities. Some examples of activities where we could use your help and talents are:
- Audience Supervision (all events)
- Cafeteria Supervision (8:00 AM--9:00 AM) (Monitor tardy students)
- Chaperones (all events)
- Concessions (home basketball games)
- Crowd Control (home basketball games)
- Hall Monitors (anytime)
- Lunch Room Monitors (10:00 AM--2:00 PM)
- Ticket Takers (all events)
We now offer a "Thank You for Giving Back Program." For every hour you volunteer, you earn one point, and these points can be redeemed for prizes. There are many events where we need your services.
If you are interested in volunteering your time for school-related activities, please contact Mrs. Laura Cook at (708) 585-1125 or email her at email@example.com. Parents must complete and submit a volunteer application packet before actually being able to volunteer. To download the packet, click here .