In order for your student to reach their full potential, there needs to be a working partnership between home and school.
We value parent involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with us by doing the following:
- Read to your child and allow them to read to you.
- Encourage your child to study, even when homework is not assigned.
- Promote self-advocacy and open lines of communication with their teachers.
- Allow your child to demonstrate comprehension of lesson.
- Ask your child about school and take an interest in what they are learning.
- Check homework and calendars.
- Check Power Parent weekly (Check students grades/assignments online)